Your wedding day is the day on which you want nothing wrong. Everything has to be perfect, but hiring the wrong professional wedding photography company can be one of your biggest mistakes.
Here are some tips to help you make sure you hire the right wedding photography and videography professional.
1. Before you hire your photographer, check the Better Business Bureau website. Check into the company that you are considering hiring.
2. Use your search engine on your computer to find out what other people are saying about the company. Not everyone would think to file a complaint with the BBB, so you have to do a little creative digging to find out for him.
3. Talk to the people in the area to determine whether the photographer wedding photography professional company you are considering has been burning bridges in the area. You will find, most people would be more than willing to recommend the company or tell you to avoid the company.
4. Interview photographers. Ask to see portfolios of the photographer. You do not want to see how great the owner’s pictures are. You want to see the pictures taken by people you employ.
5. Ask to speak with the actual photographer who you will be dealing with. Make sure you feel comfortable with that person and he/she explains any questions you may have.
6. Make sure you have all of your "must have" photos clearly written in the contract before you sign it. Any changes to the contract must be initialed by you and your professional wedding photography company in all copies of the contract.
The most important thing for you to remember is how comfortable you are with a certain photographer.